"If I could say one thing to kids who are being bullied, it would be: 'Be strong. Even if it’s hard, tell a teacher or another adult.' If you’re a parent and your child is being bullied, go to the school. Make an appointment with the principal and insist that he or she meet with the bully’s parents to work it out. Also, if your child is being bullied, comfort him and let him know that you understand he is going through a hard time."
- What is bullying?
- What can you do if you are being bullied?
- What can you do to help someone who is being bullied?
- Website & contact info: http://www.epresskitz.com/kayden
- FB: http://www.facebook.com/kaydenmusic
- Twitter: @kaydenmusic
- YouTube: What If (video footage from the short film Ronan's Escape is used by permission of Smooth Motion Productions)
- Article from Just My Memphis: http://justmymemphis.com/kayden-wins-big/